Our history is our cardinal reference. It justifies our growth, expansion...
Legally established in 2005, it was not until early 2007 that became operational with the completion of welding the RB Djeno for Account SESI CONGO. In the same year until today, it has become a major actor in materialization work BOURBON OFFSHORE SURF Congo. Particularly in the provision of navigator personal and no-navigator personal.
- Provision of handlers for the treatment of paraffin SNPC (Pointe Indian sites and jeno) for BOSCONGO account.
- Maintenance work for Zain Congo account.
- Provision of Seafarers (sailors and bosco) for the preparation of cable drums and making splices on synthetic hawsers to MALONGO, work by CHEVRON ANGOLA.
- Provision of handlers and sailors for ANGOLA LNG projects.
- Same period of manufacturing jobs Surfers landing based Sonil Luanda.
- 2012 : Provision of Sea men, PROMAR SHIPPING Luanda.